Endless Entertainment and Attractions ... Both On and Off the Beach
Naturally, the fun always starts on the beach, the area's most popular attraction. Sixty miles of sandy beaches provide ample opportunities of things to do such as water sports, shell collecting and more as part of your vacation. But there's a wide range of other activities awaiting you. Head out to the emerald-green fairways of a local championship golf course, or cool off at one of the area's water or amusement parks. Take a cruise aboard a riverboat, go it alone on a pontoon boat or if your feeling lucky, head out on the SunCruz Casino Boat!
Here is a list of more attractions in the area:
- 2010 Myrtle Beach Area Course of the Year
- Dolphin Cruises, Dinner Cruises, Party Boat Fishing
- Premium Course, Rated 4-1/2 stars by Golf Digest
- Lion's Paw, Panther's Run, and Tiger's Eye
- Tiger's Eye is one of Golf Digest top 100 courses!
- Heathland, Moorland, and Parkland are located off Highway 501 in Myrtle Beach.
- Oyster Bay is located in Sunset Beach, NC. The Heritage Club is on the southern end of Pawleys Island.
- West Course 4-1/2 Star's Golf Digest
- East Course 4 Star's Golf Digest
- All three championship courses were named as "Best Resort Courses of Distinction" by Golfweek magazine, as well as the "Reader's Choice Best Golf Courses in Brunswick County for 2008-2009" by Brunswick Beacon readers.
- Breathtaking Views, #62 of Golf Digest 100 Best Public Courses in America!